Saturday, March 20, 2010

For the love of what was lost...

The eyes finally tuned to the news
And then the brain slowly followed the cues
With a jolt was brought reality
I heard myself say "What a pity!"
 I wished to get under a hood
As a thumbs down best summed up my mood


Quivering legs took me out to the road
Somehow had to get rid of the load
Tried to speak to seek solace
A lump in the throat made it a thicker maze
The heat was on me and the ears went red
Everything had gone against what was said


Back to the eyes that were now brimming with tears
Symbolically confirming the worst of my fears
I was crying more than ever before
And then something more compelling came to the fore
The search for the target ended for my dart
For I was staring, not at the ending, but at the start!

3 comments:

Nishanth Krishnan said...

Awesome work! But then about what? :O

Vinod said...

Every end u think, is just a bend.. Every start u make, will one day become art..

good luck :)

Appu said...

Nice one da...All the best the next time...Better late than never!